From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:01:32 -0600
As I write this, my heart breaks.  Harvey will probably not live through the
night.  She has had complications and her body is destroying the red blood
cells.  She took her anitbiotics into her lungs instead of swallowing them
and it is making it hard for her to breathe.  We are keeping her warm and
giving her fluids as we pray for a miracle.  I just don't want to face life
without her.  I hurt so bad.  I know it is not my fault, but I blame myself
anyway.  I am so sorry, Harvey.  I love you so much.