From:
darski33 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 00:49:50 -0500
Hello fellow fuzzie owners!  Today I purchased another fuzzie!  I was going
to adopt a shelter ferret but decided to get another kit instead.  My
present fert is only 14 weeks old.  My question is this: Does anyone know of
a large breeder in Athens, PA ?  There address is: PO box 26 Athens, PA.
She has a red mark (tattoo) in her right ear.  I know she's not from
Marshall Farms!  They said Thompsons or Tomlins?  Does this ring a bell to
anyone out there?  Does anyone know if they give there ferts a distemper
shot before shipping or not?  I'm guessing she's 6-7 weeks old.  If anyone
has any info regarding this breeder please email me!  I recieved a guarantee
that's she's been spayed and descented but it didn't specify that she
recieved a distemper or not the pet store is assuming yes but i'd like to
know for sure if I can find out!

Thanks.........  :o)

P.S.  She appears to be very healthy ( good skin, eyes clear, no nasal
discharge ,and very alert and playful!)