Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 19:33:34 -0500
This is for everybody living in WEST LOS ANGELES or within reasonable
driving distance thereof:

FERRETS ANONYMOUS SPECIAL MEETING FOR THE WESTSIDE

Saturday, November 23rd @ 2 p.m. - that's THIS Saturday

Petville Aninal Hospital
12108 Venice Boulevard @ Inglewood (Freeway directions below)

This is also a very good ferret vet if you are a ferret owner in Los Angeles
who needs a vet.  Pixel has been there for shots&check-ups as well as one
Major Surgery and I highly recommend this vet.  Check the yellow pages for
numbers, they have more than one location on the Westside.

About the meeting:

As shown in the November 1996 issue of the FA Newsletter, the meeting on
Saturday is to revive the long-floundering Ferrets Anonymous Chapter in West
Los Angeles.  We need a chapter on the Westside - according to the local pet
stores, where I've chatted with clerks, ferrets are all over West L.A., yet
no chapter has survived for more than a few months...

Ferrets Anonymous founder (and suspect in four misdemeanor ferret counts)
Pat Wright will lead this meeting, so everyone who can, please make an
effort to be there and come with a couple of ideas on where to hold regular
meetings.  You can also expect to see all the FA merchandise, including the
Game Warden Bob Voodoo Doll.  Bring a few bucks for the Pat Wright Legal
Defense Fund.

I know it's shaping up to be a rainy weekend in L.A., but make the effort to
come out to this meeting, because....it will be fun!.  After all, ferrets
are legal in just about all other states, where they actually tend to have
Real Winter Weather in late November.  I don't know what that says about
ferret legalization, but I do know you shouldn't let the rain stop you from
coming to this meeting.

Directions to Petville Animal Hospital as shown in the FA Newsletter:

Take the Venice Blvd.  offramp on Hwy 10, go left on Sepulveda, up to Venice
and make a left on Inglwood, right into the Alley, look for the signs.

I'm not going to tell you to bring your ferret(s), but I can also tell you
that people do.  This can be quite entertaining.  A word of warning: if you
do bring any ferrets, be sure, for their sake, that they are current on
their shots.

For more information about Ferrets Anonymous and/or the meeting:

FA - P.O.Box 3395, San Diego, CA 92163  (619)584.8427
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Claudia, Brad & Pixel
LIS Publications
Los Angeles, CA