From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:21:57 -0600
my SO & i are owned by two elderly ferts and two middle-aged kitties.  for
the first time this fall, all four are packing on the pounds.  waistlines
have disappeared, coats are thicker and fluffier than i've ever seen them,
and everyone is orgy-ing out at the chow bowl.

are anyone else's frost-belt ferts doing that?  does this mean we're in for
a record-breaking winter?  should i run out and buy DaMart long johns?  we
live in Wisconsin and it's always cold here in the winter, but these guys
look like they're getting ready for the Yukon.  anybody know what's going on?

Rainey & Stormin (ye gods, guys, lighten up on the chow already!)
Shredni & Scooter (shaddap, we're gettin' ready for winter)
Cairbre and Angel (hey, if they can pig out, so can we!)