From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:30:52 -0800
I purchased a "Cat Playpen" that has the same measurements as the one Babar
described as the "Ferret Playpen" which I strongly suspect is the same
product.  It has a wood floor with linoleum on wheels and two carpetted
shelves.  I should have opted for the plastic one, they poop on the
carpetted shelves, or stick there little boodies as far into the corners as
possible to do their business, thereby saturating the wood.