From:
Urs Murbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:29:45 +0100
>Has anyone ever heard of ferrets in Austria? ...

Hi Charles,
Sorry for writing so late, but Bill keeps me very busy with a lot of mail,
in a for me foreign language :-).  Here some links and addresses,
unfortunately no Italian.

Sweden:
Svenska tamillerf=F6reningen ( The National Swedish)
http://www.kuai.se/~stif/

Switzerland:
The Swiss Fancy Ferret Society
http://www.agri.ch/swissferret

The Netherland:
World Ferret Union
http://www.worldonline.nl/~wfu

Stichting De Fret (National Dutch Ferret Club)
Nel Smeding
Ariana Nozemanstraat 15hs
1065 TP Amsterdam
The Netherland

United Kingdom:
The National Ferret Welfare Society (and Bolton Ferret Welfare)
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm

Austria: (the only and private one I know)
Home of Frettchen
http://members.magnet.at/users/m.higgs/sinead.htm

Germany:  (Sorry no pages as I know)
Frettchen und Frettierclub e.V.
Monica Schneider
Alte Frankfurterstrasse 40
61118 Bad Vilbel

Frettchen-Club Berlin e.V.
Karin Schneider
Fuchsienweg 18A
12357 Berlin

Frettchenfreunde NRW e.V.
Alexandra Nagel
Asselburgstrasse 78 =
44319 Dortmund

Frettchenfreunde Schwarzwald-Baar
Koenigsberger Str. 35
78073 Bad Duerrheim

I hope it helps, if you have other links or addresses, please let me
know.
Kind regards,  Urs
Urs P. Murbach,  Swiss Fancy Ferret Society
http://www.agri.ch/swissferret