From:
Robb Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 09:04:29 -0800
Hi all,

My boy, Lestat, is finally getting better from a urinary tract infection.
It probally has been the hardest 4 days of my life.  He was in so much pain.
If you have not heard your little fuzzy crying in pain, then count yourself
lucky, it was hard to hear, and I felt helpless because I could do is hope
for the medicine to kick in, and hold him and comfort him.  I do have one
question though.  How common are urinary tract infections?  I hope he
dosen't go through this again.

Robb from the FFZ(where my little guy can smoke a spiff for medicinal
purposes)