From:
Charles Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:27:13 -0500
Hi everyone.  I'm in the need of a ferret sitter for the 7-12th of December.
I'll be flying to Long Island to visit family.  I have a male albino, 1 year
old, name Alex, and a sable female, 1.5 years old named Dallas.  They get
along great with others, (I'm currently ferret sitting for someone for about
a month now).  I'm in the Ft.  Meade/Laurel area of Maryland.  I can't
afford to pay anything, so I'd be willing to trade pet sitting services if
needed for your pets-cats, dogs, ferrets, birds.  Fish and I don't get
along-sorry.I must insist on a child free home.  they're used to a quite
life style, so if you work full time, it's no problem.  Other pets in the
home, is questionable.  They have no exposer to other animals here, besides
our boarder ferret.They're up to date on their shots, and not pending health
problems.

If anyone's interested Please E-mail me soon.

Thanks, Joan Meredith
              Dallas and Alex