From:
Thomas Sobieski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:16:30 -0800
>For some time now, ferret owners have been "apologizing" for owning a MF
>ferret or other farm ferret.  WHY?  MF ferrets are just as loving and
>lovable as breeder ferrets, and frankly, I'm not convinced farm ferrets
>have more illnesses or cancer problems than breeder ferrets.

The baby is a MF fert.  Got the tattoo and all.  My son thinks its cool that
his fert and he both have a tat. and if it means anything he seems more
friendly than Hendrix who is not MF and has always been a little independent
and standofish.  Not that we don't love them both, but I think this MF stuff
is rumor and nonsense.  Many people emailed me that they have had MF ferts
and they have lived to be 12.  Its all in the cards and you have to play the
hand you're dealt.

Tom