From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:10:37 -0500
Thank you to everyone who sent me such good advice about my ferret's odor
(and how many raisins I can feed, and the question of weight).

Everyone pretty much said I need to reduce the bathing, so I'll give that a
try.  My ferret is a MF female, so she's supposed to be spayed and
descented.  I don't really think her odor is particularly strong, it's just
that it is something my SO can grasp onto and use on me ("I never wanted a
ferret.  You talked me into it.  And now it stinks up the house." Etc.)
Don't get me wrong.  He's a nice guy who is compassionate towards animals,
but he grew up with ONE cat.  And I've kind of overwhelmed him.  We have 3
dogs, 4 cats, and now a ferret (all house pets).

So, thank you again!

Kim