From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 10:33:00 -0500
Well, we had quite an eventful morning this a.m.  Teddy not only got his
first bath but now has 3 little cute girlie cagemates.

First I managed to get all my kids running at the same time except Tikki and
Teddy.

I even got DJ out with the whole herd and after the scraps and scrapes were
over with I gave Teddy the chance to meet the kids.  He does not like the
fellas at all and DJ with him full force.  WHAT A STINK!!!!!  Teddy had to
have poofed several times.  So I put the boys away and got DJ away and gave
Teddy a bath.  He took it well, didn't even try to nip, just scrabbled a bit
until he figured he was there for the duration.  Got him dried and put him
on the floor with Sassy Frass, Missy Littel Foot and Spryte.  He was too
worried about being wet to give them greif and in the meantime they got to
check him out and he got used to them.  Worked great.  I let them run and
play until he dried completely and then put them all in the same cage.  We
are all snuggle d in right now except Sassy (she wants her hammock).  Got to
get one installed.  All is quite on the home front right now.  Now if I
could just get Tikki to accept the others besides her cage mates I'd have it
aced.  Teddy is such a little love.  He likes to be held on your lap and
snuggled.

Just a note to let all know how our little Fredonia baby is doing.

Dooks and Fuzzy Kisses to all v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Terry and the Sweet 16

P.S.  Teddy's offical complete name is "Theodore George Bear".