From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:21:30 -0800
Hi everyone,

Just had to let you all know about the funniest, cutest, little ferret thing
I found Sunday at a Christmas Bazaar.  Someone had made a half dozen little
paisley brocade vests for ferret tuxedos.  They have a tiny little bow tie,
a little white shirt front, three little black buttons down the front, and
little black satin pocket trim.  They are just ferret size.  And they are
all nicely lined in black satin.  Burnie is going to be so charming at the
Oregon Ferret Association Christmas Party, in his little black vest with the
pink & grey paisleys all over it!

Now I just know some of you have already figured out what the original
purpose of this finely crafted item was, but I hadn't a clue.  Not clue one
or clue two.  Not a shoo of a clue!  What could they be besides long skinny
ferret vests?  Hoo boy, there was one not flat on the table - it was hanging
on something.  Upon close observation, we determined that some unknowing
person had hung one of the cute little ferret vests around the neck of a
bottle of, umm, distilled spirits!  Knowing a good deal (and also a ferret
vest) when I see one, I quickly paid my $5.00 to liberate one of the cute
little things.

If anyone wants to try to make one, e-mail me, and I'll draw you a pattern.

Georgia