From:
Monna Maldonado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:10:33 -0600
Well I posted the other day asking where to get a baby.  My son found an
adorable female siamese in Clovis, about 60 miles from us.  She can't be 6
weeks old.  As of right now he has not named her.

There was a post about a ferret getting a distemper shot that killed her.
How awful that is.  Taz our 1 year old needs a booster and I am really
afraid because last year when she got her baby shots she was awful sick,
vomited for an hour at least.  Is there something special they need to do?
Our ferrets go to Dr. Purdy in Amarillo, are there any comments about her?
We liked her a lot.

Thanks for being here!!
Monna, Taz and the new baby.