From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 07:41:00 -0500
Hi Folks,
Just a note to let you know that Ferret Wise Shelter is heading to
Chambersburg, PA for the SVFC Championship Show on Saturday Nov.  2nd!  Of
course we have shelter folks staying with the kids and they will take in
emergency calls, but we are packing up all the Ferret Wise "Fun-alia"
goodies for those ferret fanciers who want an extra special something this
coming holiday season.

It will also give us a chance to meet those FML folks whom we rarely get a
chance to meet.  If you are in the area ..  please stop in and say hello!
We will have plenty of ferret toothbrushes with us for a special price of
only $3 each!

Fondly in ferrets,
Alicia the shelter Mom