From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 21:58:12 EDT
Hi folks,

First off, I have a new e-mail address from [log in to unmask], it is now

Second, Peter and Kian aren't fighting as much as they have been.
Occationally I have to put Kian into "Time Out" but by enlarge they seem
to be avoiding each other.  They're not friends yet, but it is a marked
improvement.  See what a little praying can do?  :)

Finally, to those people who expressed intrest in the cage I was selling.  I
appologize but I ended up giving it to a new Mass. shelter.  It was a fairly
large cage and it would have been a major hassle to get it shipped out.

Hope to be on more often now.

Kian::  "Get out of my space."
Peter::  "Daddy, he's picking on me again."
MhAire::  "Boys!!!"
Kurt::  "Next time, GOLD FISH!!!"