From:
"COURTNEY J. SCHOLL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 11:57:40 EST
Yesterday was cleaning day in my apartment.  I started with the ferret cage.
Since it was so nice, I wheeled the whole thing onto my deck to wash it
down.  Chloe and Sabrina REALLY wanted to stay outside with me but they
refused to where harnesses (wouldn't hold still) so I had to put them in the
bathtub temporarily.  It took about ten minutes for Chloe to figure out how
to get out.  I keep all my extra buttons in cup in the bathroom.  This she
discovered and proceeded to play button hockey all over the floor.  I have
as yet only managed to find about half the buttons.

Later, after everything was all clean, they were returned to their mostly
reassembled cage.  I realized I had forgotten to put their sleep tube back
up so I just did it with them in the cage.  This is the really cute part.
Sabrina just couldn't WAIT to get into is so she crawled in while only two
hooks were hooked.  So the tube is hanging straight down and she can only
get halfway in.  There she is swaying in the wind, with her butt sticking up
into the air.  At teh other end of the tube, is Chloe, desperately trying to
pull the tube down by yanking on the chains.  So, I had one fuzzbutt hanging
from each end.  They looked so funny, I was so mad my camera still doens't
work.  I definetely have to get that fixed this week, can't afford to miss
anymore Kodak moments.

-Courtney

Courtney J. Scholl-- CVM 2000
College of Veterinary Medicine