From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 20:18:23 -0700
When it comes to ferret mailing lists, sometimes you want to post here and
get an international audience.  Other times, a small regional list is just
perfect... like if you want to have a discussion about a local issue that
will only interest ferret owners who live in your community.

I run a regional ferret mailing list that is only for people who live in or
near Vancouver, Canada.  How many other regional ferret mailing lists are
there?

Sometimes people from overseas or from various parts of the USA stumble
across our Vancouver Ferret Mailing List and join it, even though we really
aren't the right place for them.  If these folk want a regional ferret list,
I'd like to direct them to one which covers their area, if such a beast
exists.

So, please, if you run or know of any other ferret mailing lists, drop me a
note and tell me about them.  I'll summarize responses to the FML.

I plan to put the list of the regional lists I find up on a web page so that
I can then direct people to that web page, and not have to spend so much
time explaining the differences between various lists. :-)

I'll look forward to hearing about your local ferret mailing lists. Thanks!

cmc

--
Christine Code           and ferrets Madeline, Theodore,
[log in to unmask]            Kai, and Augustus