From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:35:24 -0400
If anyone wants to see a few of our's past and present you can look at
skunk.research.att.com

When our next roll of film is processed (Nope, I don't know when that will
be.) we should have some good shots of Meltdown in her birthday hat (which
she did NOT want to take off).

Dodie, blueberries also stop UTI bacteria from taking hold (literally).
Hjalmar liked the puree, but our others have not.  Have you tried mixing
cranberry puree or blueberry puree with just a touch of cream cheese?

Georgia Wood sent the most wonderful ferret afghan to help Meltie through
her rough days.  It's soft and pretty, in wine, forest, and vanilla.  Some
people are just SO sweet and talented!

Have recently had trouble getting mail through to Paw Paw because along the
way some servers think all Compuserve numbers MUST begin with a 7.  Sigh!

Sukie