From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 23:59:08 -0700
Hi Ferret Folks

Well my problem child is at it AGAIN!!!  He pulled the great escape
yesterday from the back room that I have set up for him&Max.  I had a piece
of board underneath the door to keep him in, but he managed to scratch
&pull&scratch &pull and...... until he got out.  He was easy to find though,
as he's been scratching the sofa for a couple of days to get inside it.
Which he did of corse.  It's a hide-a-bed sofa not really much room for him,
but he was ok when i found him.  Just Another place I have to RE-ferret
proof.

The problem I'm not sure of is his weight.  At one point both him and Max
weighed in at about 21/2- 3 pounds.  Now nipper feels real light in
comparison.  He eats, drinks and poops.  I'm just not sure about how much he
really eats.  Any ideas on the weight loss or what do check for??  He seems
pretty healthy, he definely has enough energy to drive me crazy at times.
His sleep pattern is fairly regular, he'll sleep till around 7-8 and want to
play.

So if anyone has any ideas or concerns please contact me.  Yes, I have
thought about the Vet just not sure if there is a Real problem or not.

Thanks.....

Nipper <the hyper, psycho one>
Max    <Me, work up a sweat, NO way>
        FCI A GREAT FREE OPPORTUNITY