From:
"Lynda J. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 07:17:43 -0500
Good morning fellow ferret lovers (ffl)!

I'm still waiting for a name of a wonderful ferret vet in Indianapolis, plus
now I need a name of a store for lots of ferret supplies.  I went to the
local Petsmart, but they didn't have much, actually almost nothing, for
ferrets.  Any suggestions?

I really look forward to my daily edition of the FML, however by saving all
of these, it's really becoming expensive.  I read the posting of how to save
to disk if I had a mac, but I don't.  I'm IBM compatible and using Eudora.
Can someone guide me how to save to disk, as the cost of paper and ink, not
to mention the extra room I'm going to need to build onto my house to store
these in, is going to really put a load on my pocketbook.

Cody is real happy today, as always.  But I'm a little mad at her as she
woke me up around 4:30 this morning "digging" in her hammock.  I'm going to
have to have a talk with her about being considerate of others in the middle
of the night!

Well, I've got to get ready for work now.  I need to go sell a few houses
today so I can buy more paper & ink!  Until later....  :) Lynda

[Moderator's note: Simply save it when you're reading it in Eudora - no need
to print em unless you want to - or am I missing something obvious?  BIG]