From:
Leslie Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 12:01:26 -0600
I am at wit's end because I am planning a vacation soon and have nowhere to
board my two fuzzies.

I've boarded at 3 different "professional" places in the past, had family
sit them at their house and at our house and weren't happy with any of these
situations!  I just don't know where to turn to.  I don't mean to be picky,
but these are two sweet darling fuzzkins I'm talkin about and they deserve
lots of loving and attention....even when I'm not there to give it to them.

So....would anyone on the list be willing to board them with their own
fuzzies for a couple of weeks?  I'd be willing to pay above the going
boarding rate plus provide their food, etc.  I just want to feel good about
leaving them this time around.

Thanks for your help.  I live about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake
City....and would be willing to drive them anywhere in a two hour radius or
so to make sure they are well taken care of.

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Leslie