From:
Casey Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 12:47:07 -0700
I have read everything that is out there on how to cut down on the smell of
my little Toby.  I wrote to the FML weeks ago and got quite a response from
lots of folks.  But, he still stinks.  Yes, I quit bathing him so often.  I
clean his cage every other day.  I am at the end of my rope.  I am tired of
my house smelling so bad all of the time.  If I don't figure something out,
and fast, I will have to get rid of Toby.  I have close to $300.  invested
in him and we all really enjoy playing with him and don't want to get rid of
him, but the smell is starting to make me nauseous.  I have cleaned his ears
out, but there was nothing black in there, only reddish-brown wax.  My
husband and I work every day and don't have a lot of time to spend with
Toby, and when we do get home we would play, but are tired of the smell.
HELP!  I have read the FAQ and someone even sent me several back issues of
the FML.  I appreciate the help but, so far NOTHING has worked.

Please help Toby!     @  @
                       +
                      ****