From:
Karen Trask <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 10:48:16 -0400
Wow, I finally got to meet my first FML person live and up close!  I stopped
by the Stoneham Petsmart (a 50 min.  drive:) to meet Dick and Joan Bossart
from 4 Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter.  It's great to be able to "see" someone who
has been posting on the FML and is someone I have admired for a long time.
I was not dissapointed, Dick is a great guy and he and Joan gave me lots of
good tips on ferret care.

I was mostly interested in why their two fuzzies were such snuggle bunnies
(none of my 5 are).  They said that they trained ALL their shelter kids to
snuggle!  I'm going to try it on my kids.

They mentioned that they had 15 ferrets ready for adoption (they are owned
by 17 ferrets too:).  So if your looking for some real sweet and snuggly
ferrets DO get in touch with Dick and Joan.  They are located in Merrimack,
NH (just over the border from MA) and can be reached at (603)424-2941.

Peace
Karen