Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 17:56:39 -0400
Well I know my first little love ball, a very small albino female named
Crissy, stole one of my husband's cigs with out me noticing, they can be
very good at that.  She ended up eating the tobacco part and became very
sick for a couple days but after she would never go near another not even my
hubby when he smelled like cigs.  Which broke his heart.

        My advice is NO CIGS  FOR FERRETS.

PS it did stunt her growth.  she never got any bigger than about ten inches
nose to tip of tail.

Love Alicia and Fangs and Brandi and soon to adopt three from not very nice
homes so there may be more to add to our happy list soon.