From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 03:50:25 EDT
This will probably get me flamed forever but I cannot read one more appeal
for money to pay for these 'studies' without comment..

before you send money to pay for these studies PLEASE....

first: educate yourself about rabies and the entire hideous course of this
ghastly disease.  It makes bubonic plague [and the terrible suffering the
victim goes through] look like a mild cold!

second: keep at it until you get SOMEBODY to tell you in detail what this
'study' entails.  How they get the answers to the 'rabies virus shedding'
question will sicken you and give you nightmares!

third: decide if you want to PAY someone to do that to a sweet innocent
little fuzzy.  Now think in terms of dozens of cute little fuzzys!

PLEASE don't blindly send your money to pay for a 'study' you know nothing
about..  only to have to, later when you get educated, live with the
knowledge that you paid someone to inflict the most profound suffering on
little ones just like your beloved pets .

thank you...  dayna and the Woozles

ps: to those who wish to boycott MF..  I assume you also will demand the
ferrets they have donated for these studies be returned.

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  25-Sep-1996  00:53:09 PST