From:
"Mark G. Bures/Tamara Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 20:20:05 -0600
Hi,

I've been subscribing for a short time and this is my first posting.  I'm
hoping that someone can give me some information.

I "rescued" a ferret from a pet store today that appears to be partially
paralyzed.  When he walks he drags his hind legs, paws facing upwards.
Other than that, he's all ferret!  I'm taking him to the vet as soon as I
can schedule an appointment but I'm wondering if anyone has any information
or has had experience with this condition.  If so, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.

Thanks,

Tamara Smith