Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:05:18 -0700
From:
Karen Carby <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, I am Karen Carby and happen to be one of many who have helped put
this program together.  I just so happen to be a fuzzy owner myself.  The
reason I have gotten involved with this program is that I am the senior fund
raising representive for Dosh and Associates.  I've been an FMLer now for
almost a year and noticed a great need for help with OUR shelters.  I
approached Judith White with this program along with other FMlers who went
over my cradentals (along with my company) with a fine tooth comb.  So I can
tell you with confidence that this is no scam.  To answer questions about
the coupon certificate booklet please contact me at [log in to unmask]

One thing I can tell you is that you will receive 3 times your money back or
we will triple your money.  This is our quarantee!!!!!  If you remember,
there were "2 BONUS" $10 certicates added to off set any out of pocket
expense.  Well, now there are 4 BONUS certicates and new items are added.
Please do not forget that these are manufacturers coupons for groceries not
restraunts.  Again if you have any questions contact me through my e-mail
address above.

Thanks for your support
Karen and DEW