Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 12:26:28 -0500
From:
Kelly L White <[log in to unmask]>
Hey, just wanted to mention how terrible I felt for the people getting sued
in California for protecting the ferret from being killed.  If there's
anything I can do, letters I can write, people I can yell at, whatever
(except financial support, i am unfortunately very broke), let me know.  I
spend part of my time in another FFZ (San Antonio, TX) and the situation
could easily happen there, since they have the same antiquated law.  I
sympathize.  Every time I drive to my folks house (they have fuzzies, too),
I have to hope I'm not pulled over or the fuzzy children could be arrested
(or worse, as many unfortunate people have found out).

On a happier note, however, I twisted many arms and managed to get off work
this Saturday for the ferret olympics in Dallas that was mentioned a few
weeks ago in the FML (persistance pays off, really).  The drive from Houston
to Dallas looks to be a long one, so if anyone would like to carpool or ride
along, I'd love to hear from you.  You are welcome to bring your fuzzies,
too, although I'm not bringing mine because I'm trying to protect them from
exposure to ECE.  If there's several people who would like to go...the more
the merrier (as my ferrets have taught me).  Please let me know soon...even
if you just live NEAR Houston, I wouldn't mind.  My real world phone # is
(713) 975-8608.

 | o o      o o |       Head of Animal Optometry
/   =p=    =q=  \       "Damn you, let the rabbits wear glasses!"
    |        |          University of Houston
Reverend Maynard: "I'm not looking at you."  Edie: "Snore, squeak."
**A man talking sense to himself if no madder than a man talking nonsense
not to himself**
(Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead)