From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:06:23 -0600
I haven't written for sometime - but never miss the FML even though I 'm
often behind.

I'm sitting at work with tears running down my face from reading about all
the babies that have died..  I lost my Shadow about a month ago.  He had a
blockage and got through surgery but died after I brought him home.  So I am
thinking I should have done something different and missing him so much.
Now I read about Diz, Lady Amber and Foxy, Lady, and Flowers.  Then as I am
writing this note I get an email saying that Doyle's Tony is missing.
Sometimes I feel so sad about all our ferrets.  Everyone please accept my
condolences.

On a lighter note, I have been doing the Challenge EyeCash Surfathon.  When
the contest began, I picked the Alleycat Allies Charity to surf for.  Since
then, Ferret Family Services is part of the competition.  I am so proud of
the ferret people surfing for Ferret Family Services.  It is the leading
charity.  It is so good to see how we can come together to help each other.
At this point I am still surfing for the cats.  I sometimes feel guilty that
the cats and dogs I have had all my life seem to take second place since
these silly ferts have come into my life.

Regarding animals watching their reflections and television - one of my cats
O'brian, used to always watch the weather man and follow his pointer on the
weather map.  When he couldn't get it on the front screen , he would go
behind the tv.  looking for the pointer.  (However, this is the same cat
that found his way from Kokomo, Indiana back to Madison, Wisconsin)

I f there are any albino's out there looking for a home, there seems to be a
real empty spot in ours right now.

Take care

Marsha Stanek
Noodles and Buster ferrets ( R.I.P.  Shadow and Crittur)
Duke Dog
Boo, Oreo, Buddha Cats