From:
Kat Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 22:27:18 -0500
Hello again from L.A.( lower Alabama) Ha-Ha!  I picked up Hoagie from the
vet today He was neutered.  He has a pretty mean looking scar across his
abdomen, apparently only one testicle had dropped so they had to go
searching.  The stitches are exposed and I can see some places where the
skin is red and irritated.  Should I put some ointment on it??  If so,
what??  He also brought home some fleas!!  What can I do to get rid of them?
I know I can't bathe him.  I have some Adams flea spray, can I use it?  It's
safe for kittens and puppies.  I'm also trying to change his towels in his
bed everyday, can I spray the Hoagsters bed also??  I'm also concerned about
heartworms .  Can ferts get them?  What tablet should I have him on to
prevent it ?  We have a dog who goes outside so he may be at risk.  Hoagie
has discovered popcorn and is mad for it!!  Is it o.k.  for him??  what are
some other treats ferts like??  Well, now that I've played twenty questions
I guess I"ll go before I wear out my welcome!!!  It's so great to have a
fert again!!!  Even if he does make me a nervous wreck!!!  Am I the only one
who is so nervous about their fert??  Or is every one this way?

I have to go fluff his pillows, Bye now! Katt and Hoagie