From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 15:46:44 -0000
I mentioned Zucchini the movie, which was a half hour program based on the
book, maybe a month ago.

Also as a child I read the book Zucchini (in fact, I own the book).  The
worst thing in this book -- the absolute worst -- is that the writer calls
ferrets RODENTS!  Excuse me, but isn't that what black-footed ferrets EAT?!

It's amazing that a publisher would publish this book without checking up on
the facts, since children believe what they read.  I recommend reading it
just to find out what people used to think of ferrets (after all, it WAS
written in the 80s).