From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 10:39:02 -0500
>I don't know what they are called, but I will describe them: they are a
>spring loaded latch, with a "male" plug screwed to the door, and a "female"
>latch consisting of two rollers screwed on the cabinet facing.  ...

I agree, these work great for me too.  The only problem we have is that our
cabinets have no handles and it's difficult for us to pull the door open.
I've never seen Max, our most determined cabinet explorer, even get close to
opening a cabinet with one of these latches.

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke