Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 08:11:33 -0600
Guy was found late yesterday about a quarter-mile away in a neighbor's
garage.  Luckliy, I had put a poster right in front of their house, and he
was returned to us within minutes of being found.  He was no worse for the
wear, except for being thirsty.  We're very grateful to have him back.  .
.and another collar went on before I put him down.  He's really a unique
ferret, one of the best--but then aren't they all?

I must say, though, that he looks like he's got the Wanderlust.

Julia Macy
and Guy and Monkey Boy say thanks