From:
"Suzanne M. Montague" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:45:13 -0400
To:  Scott Lehman

Cheers and hats off to you (a couple of days ago I realize) about your
comments on All Ferts Deserve Good Treatment!  I have not been a subscriber
for that long and personally don't know much about MF ferrets versus NON-MF
ferrets so I'm neutral on the whole "issue".  I bought my two from a gal out
in the country that breeded them (and we became friends afterwards-she also
raises dobermans and has horses, a totally TRUE animal lover).  When she got
pregnant she had to give them to a friend to raise, breed, etc. because the
doc said she couldn't be around all of that.

Anyway, once again, hats off to you.  I think ALL animals deserve good
treatment and a happy home.

Suzanne