From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 21:18:00 -0400
Hello Fine Ferret People !
For my birthday, my girl friend got me an albino ferret from the Brockport
Ferret Shelter.  From a suggestion from a nice person on the FML, my new
ferret is named "Lacey".

The woman who runs the Brockport ferret shelter can not say "no" when it
comes to taking in new ferrets.  Because of this, she has many ferrets who
need good homes.

If you want a ferret and are willing to drive to Brockport (near Rochester),
please E-mail me at [log in to unmask]  Most of these ferrets are in fine
health and some of these ferrets need special help from people with big
hearts.  If, for some reason you can not reach me at [log in to unmask], I can
also be reached at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for reading this !
Jim King
Sue Hall
"Lucy, Lacey, and Thumper"
(And in memory of Nikki and Henrey.) (Poor Henrey never really had a chance.)