From:
brooke nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 23:52:28 -0500
Hello all...got a question.  My four ferrets got their distemper vaccs
(Fervac-D) today.  That was about 12 hrs ago.  One of them now has yellow
poopies.  Could this be a delayed reaction to the vacc.?  I've been through
ECE (back in Jan.) and even though I have a new baby, I don't think that is
what it is.  Not to mention it was a large poopie, too large for the baby
(the only one who wasn't around for ECE).  Should I be concerned?  Maybe it
is just stress?  It kind of looks like chicken baby food.  And, no they
haven't eaten anything besides the regular.

Please help me!

Thanks,
Brooke, Cody, Indy, Kiwi, & Dizzi