From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 22:59:36 -0500
Well, Friday went to the vet and was actually able to display symptoms (you
know how often you see something, take them in, and *POOF* they're healthy!)
which effectively baffled Dr. Daldin; pretty much the symptoms *could* be
anything but are inconclusive until we get the bloodwork results in and
Vicki gets a chance to look at the xrays.  The leading suspect is that maybe
Friday fell off her cage, as she is bright, chipper, curious, and energetic.
But there's still the gurgling, which also worried Vicki...they kept Friday
for the day, did the aformentioned xrays and bloodwork, and I will hear from
Vicki on Weds.  $170 of diagnosis to be followed by $???  in treatment..ugh.

In other news, for Ann Arbor residents: Pet Supplies Plus on Plymouth road
(by the big Krogers) has three baby ferrets in: a sable, a mongrel mitt, and
a DEW.  They're $140 and arent MF.  They're also very very sweet, and the
DEW is HUUUGE.  None of them were for sale yet as of Tuesday night.  Just
fyi, as i know people are often looking for a DEW pattern.  First time I'd
ever seen one - he's a bit yellow-furred but quite handsome.  He has black
eyebrow whiskers!  Eeeee cute.

In more other news, i'm going to London in May.  Maybe I'll have free time
to visit some ferret owners.  :)

Melissa and 'Ferrets: Living Through Credit'

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters