From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 10:38:02 -0800
>Also, why wouldn't you want to breed the same two together time after time?
>When you get good, healthy, sweet babies, sounds like a winning combination
>to me.  Don't mess with success.

Depends.  In the wild are the ferrets cousins monogamous?  Don't know.
Don't know anything about breeding at all except that it sounds like way
more time consuming than I have time for.  I would love to breed ferts but
the patience and knowledge required i fear would turn it into a full time
job, and I already got one of those.

The truth is out there!
Trust no one.
What are you rebelling about?
What'cha got?

Nolo Illegitimus Carborundi!
'A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man.  In order
to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and
submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a
streetwalker.'-- H.  L.  Mencken.