Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 08:48:00 CDT
From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
I just had to share this with fellow ferret lovers.

Late last night before going to sleep, I ended up seeing the movie City of
Joy with Patrick Swayze.  I'd seen it before when it came out, but ended up
seeing it again.  Such oppression.  Anyway, all I could think was "Thank
you, God, for all you've blessed me with."

Well, I had an interesting dream.

I dreamed that I was at home minding my own business.  When these "police"
arrived in military gear, machine guns, the works; and demanded that I step
outside and talk to them.  They told me they'd heard I had a ferret.  That
ferrets were illegal.  And did I realize I was breaking the law.  I lied.  I
said I didn't have one.  They said they'd come back with a search warrant.
Well...I went into a complete panic trying to get Tony's things (evidence)
together and hidden and before I could finish they arrived.  I'd shoved him
in a closet.  Well, they ransacked our whole house and finally checked the
closet.  I held my breath.  Then Tony caught their attention by dropping
food kibbles on their heads (ferrets!!  Forever playing!!!  :)).  I died.
They grabbed him and took him outside and put him in a kennel.  Before I was
handcuffed, and they were conveniently distracted - I was able to set Tony
free.  I bundled him up and put him in a little boat that floated away
(sounds like Moses now!).  Then the police grabbed me and handcuffed me.

Then I woke up.  Whew!!!!  Just a dream.   Yea!!!!!!!!   Then I thought of
all those in California who live with this oppression DAILY.  My God, my
heart aches for you.  I've kept your freedom fight in my thoughts and
prayers.  But, your REALITY hit me hard this morning.

Ludivina & Tony "da SnorkleMuffin"
Austin, Texas