Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 08:58:07 -0400
From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Marie,

I read your post, and just called Laurie, she inturn gave me the persons
name, and I left a message on his answering machine.  Thank you for the
post, we have two adorable ferrets, and since we have no dogs or cats, my
girls really enjoy playing with the ferrets, so if we are lucky to get these
two, they will be for our girls, age 13.  They will have a great loving
home.  Looks like I may be buying ferret food in BULK!

Marti Smith

[Moderator's note: Marti cc'd the ferret list on all these note even though
they do seem like personal replies.  BIG]