Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:36:08 -0600
From:
Here is a computer related question for ferret people.  Am I the only person
having trouble accessing the pictures on Dayna's new Home Page?  I was so
excited at the prospect of getting to see pictures of Foggy, Wiggles,
et.al.(I even hoped that Dayna might be in one of the pictures), that I
didn't wait until I got home to look up the site.  I accessed it through my
work computer, using the Mosaic browser (the only one we have at work).  I
got right to the home page, and read the picture captions; but where each
picture should have been, was the phrase "inline image error." Now I know
that Mosaic is not the best browser around, but it opens most of the
pictures on other folks' home pages (e.g.  Paw Paw's, Al Gearhart's).  Not
Dayna's.  "No problem," I thought.  "I'll see everything when I get home,
with my super duper Netscape browser." Well, using Netscape I managed to get
approximately half of the pictures (all three water weasel pictures at the
end, and the top third of Foggy's picture).  Nothing else, no matter how
long I wait, or how many times I have returned to the site.  So I tried one
more way.  I recently downloaded the new 3.0 update for AOL, complete with
new and improved web browser.  Using that, I once again got "inline image
error" captions where each picture should be.  Now I am stumped!  Am I doing
something wrong?  Has anyone else had this problem?  Of all the pictures, on
all the home pages, most of all, I WANT TO SEE FOGGY!!

                        Barbara Austin - computer challenged
                        Yancy and Wolfie - intimidated by nothing