Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:06:36 -0700
From:
"Mark A. Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All!
Been a While since I've posted, just been trying to keep up with the list.
First Off Best wishes to all with sick fuzzies may they get better soon.
Condolances to all with lost ones.

Well I'm in the process of moving, getting everything boxed up today and out
tomorrow.  I think Max & Nipper wish I would do this all the time.  They've
been going non-stop for a couple of hours now getting into all those closed
off cabinets and new boxes to explore.  Poor Nipper might think something is
really going on, I just took all his long stashed pieces of food and goodies
from "HIS" cabinet under the sink when I cleaned out the bathroom.  Even Max
"MR.  Mellow" has been getting into the act, causing trouble and getting in
the way.  So if any of you out there think your ferrets are getting kinda
bored of lifeless, TRY MOVING :)

Thanks...till later,  Mark, Max & Nipper