Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 07:23:21 -0700
From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Melbourne,

This is Shiva, and I wanted to stop by and say hi on this e-mail.  Mandy has
been telling us all about you, and your visits to see her and her siblings.
She says that you play hard all day long, and that sounds like a good trait
for me...since we are dating and such, we can stay up all night when you
take me out to eat and dance at a nice restaraunt (hint, hint)!  I heard
something about a problem with your hynie?  What is this business all about,
Burnie?  I was wondering how you felt about a few things: I love humans, I
love to wrestle and play, I am very smart, I know how to open cubbards and
drawers, my brand-new sisters can't seem to keep up with my energy, I am two
and a half years old, and my fur is pastel, lavender, chocolate colored!
How old are you?  What are your favorite things to do?  What is your
favorite food?

     Sincerely,

     Shiva  =)