Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:01:02 EST
From:
Peter Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all.

I know there have been numerous posts about digging.  I've tried some of the
suggestions (bitter apple, vinegar, regular "no"-type discipline etc.) The
problem is that Sandy has all of a sudden decided that he wants to dig up
the carpet.  I cut his nails after he started digging so he wouldn't ruin it
too much, but he has already _destroyed_ the corner behind my TV.  he's a
_large_ neutered male about 4 1/2 months old.

For now I've just put down those astro-turf mats in the corners where he
digs, but he has started digging in other areas.  I'm sure my security
deposit has already been blown just with the corner behind the TV.  What's
even worse is that just yesterday, Penny decided she would try and help
Sandy dig for treasure.

Any suggestions?  You people have always come through for me before :-)

Pete ("Arrgghh!! My apartment!")
Sandy ("I _know_ there's a raisin buried under here _somewhere_!")
Penny ("Lemme try you big oaf!")