From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 16:17:10 -0700
Kaye,
i am hustling to get the babies from Atlanta to here.  I tried to get a
freebie Delta Dash worked out, but couldn't.  Will try USAIR next - just
because the 8 hour trip to Tampa will be so hard in the car for the.  If
that fails, I will drive to Atlanta to pick them up personally.  I have a
small CRX, and I'm concerned about their comfort *& the heat coming
down. Perhaps I could stay in Atlanta on a couch & leave the next morning
with them.  That way water could be frozen, and they'd have a chance to rest
& get to know me overnight?  I'm working on it.  Thanks for your hard work &
love for our furballs.  I appraciate the chance to give back some of the
love my babies have already given me.

So, Cheryl, if needed, may I sleep on a couch if I end up having to drive?
Let me know...

Best ferret cuddles,
Paula