From:
Chris Nielsen - AIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:58:00 -0500
Hi!

Re :  The breeder in Manhattan

An associate of mine here at work gave me a little orange book about ferrets
the other day.  The book was published around 1946 and was primarily about
breeding ferrets and working them.  The breeder's ferrets sound exactly like
what's described in this little book (although I'm pretty sure they don't
suggest Tide!).  It doesn't really go into detail regarding ferrets as pets.

I live in Omaha, NE.  Its not too far (about 3 hours or so) from Manhattan,
and if fostering a pair would help, I'd be more than glad.  Or...I could be
persuaded to provide transportation this weekend.  E-mail me at cnielsen@
ameritrade.com.  Which brings up my next subject.

Re :  My e-mail address.

On many of my messages (this one included) my e-mail address is provided ala
my company's intranet.  However, the above mentioned address is good.  Sorry
if anyone has tried to email me and has had it bounce back.  Please resend.

Chris, Cookie and Candy