From:
Sarah Kochanowsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 11:46:32 -0400
OK.  I live in Florida and during the summer it gets REALLY hot here, I
usually bring the ferts in (they live outside)but sometimes I do leave them
outside.  Anyway, I usually take them in for a swim in our pool and they
both enjoy it.  But, I was wondering if the chlorine will have any affect on
them?  They ussually dont react and they are as playfull as ever when they
get out but just to be safe.  :)

-Sarah (it's time to go swimming):)
-cocanut (let me sleep)
-Theo (cannonball!!)