From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 17:41:04 -0400
> a good soak in tomato soup!

If I recall correctly this is close to the recommended remedy if you or your
pets were to get sprayed by a skunk.  Only I think it was actually tomato
juice.  I don't know if it would really do much for the coat (couldn't
hurt), but stands to reason it might "temporarily" knock out any "alleged"
ferret smell.  But then so does just bathing them.  But like was just
mentioned, "temporarily" due to the coats natural oils returning.

Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, & Beauty
see us at  http://users.aol.com/AlGearhart/