Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:10:22 -0700
I was talking to a friend who new some ferret owners that had told her a
strange tale!!  They said that every 2 months or so they would give their
ferrets a good soak in tomato soup!  Kid you not!  They said that afterward
they would give them a 'normal' bath.  They said that this helped them to
smell better and in turn they bathed them less often and their coats were
better.  Has ANYONE ever heard of this before?!?!  It sounds crazy to me but
I thought it was worth asking about?

Kimberly & Darin
Gizmo-"Excuuuuse me?  You would like me to bathe in WHAT?"
Bentley--"where's the peanut butter, lady"
Abu-"sure...whatever works"
April-"Bathe me if you can catch me!  HAHAHAHA!!!"
Simon--"Give me a finger to naw on & I'll do anything"