From:
Al Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 18:46:57 -0400
This is a call for help!!!
Kelleen Andrews who is the President of F.A.N.G. is in dire need of some
immediate help.  She has been quite ill and now has found that her shelter
has E.C.E.  Kelleen has been through a lot lately and this new problem is
quite serious.  She needs help taking care of the ferrets at her shelter.
Her medical problems are getting worse and she is overloaded with sick
ferrets and financial problems.  I know that we all hate to see a plea for
money but this situation is very bad for both Kelleen and the ferrets.  She
needs people who can help her with the ferrets (other shelters who could
take some of the ferret load are asked to call and work out pickups with
her).  Those of you who are too far away to give hands on help can help with
a donation to F.A.N.G.  Please help this wonderful person get through this
crisis.  Your support would be greatly appreciated by F.A.N.G.  and myself.
Kelleen can be reached at 208-342-7292.

Send Donations to   F.A.N.G.
                    405 South Orchard
                    Boise,Idaho  83705